A short message to update you on my progress in the Sacôtin adventure, to announce the launch date and perhaps give you a chance to win bag patterns… Sacôtin bag patterns of course 😉
For those who do not know, for the last 2 months and a half I’ve been on a part-time entrepreneurship to create Sacôtin: a line of bag e-patterns. More details HERE.
Previously on Sacôtin
The 4 patterns are done and the last one is being tested right now.
I’ve already sewn the final bags for the first 3 patterns, those will be the ones pictured on the website.
About the patterns, I can tell you that :
- The 4 spring-summer bag patterns levels range from beginner to advanced.
- The instructions are on average 12 pages (without the pattern itself of course) and they are illustrated.
- According to the testers, the instructions are (quoting) ” clearer than in books.” That was a huge relief to hear!
- The patterns are real/full size.
Next on Sacôtin:
Aka “to do list” :
- Sew the last pattern for the photo shoot
- Take pictures of the bags !
- Finish the instructions layout
- Translate all instructions into english
- Create and translate the website
- Too many things I’ve already forgotten :/
Oh and I should not forget to go to my work-office and spend time with my daughter ! I’ve been working 7 days a week for the last 2.5 months and I haven’t been able to spend as much time as I’d like with her :/ . Hang on sweetie, it will get better soon, I promise!
Wednesday May 15th, 2013
That’s the date to mark on your calendars : Sacôtin is launching Wednesday, May 15th, 2013.
Win 4 Sacôtin bag patterns
To thank those who encourage me in my progress through their subscriptions to the Sacôtin Newsletter or by becoming a fan of the facebook page, I will draw, on launch day, 2 people among Newsletter subscribers AND 2 persons among the Facebook “fans” and these 4 people will receive the bag e-pattern of their choice among the four that will be available in May.
If you are registered on both, you’ll have twice as much chance of winning.
Here are the links to participate in the draw :
Your turn to play !